MS deep learning toolkit claims to be very fast.
The Computer Vision Seminar Website for Spring 2016 is live at
Become part of HERE at ORNL
- Experience the thrill of research or technical projects at a cutting edge national laboratory and camaraderie with prestigious scientists, researchers, and engineers
- Meet and collaborate with the people who are world and international experts in fields that interest you
- Contribute to the U.S. technical prowess that will enhance living standards and set the nation at the top of a global community
- Work on solutions to pressing scientific problems
The HERE at ORNL program includes research participation programs for both faculty and students at various academic levels. To learn more, select the academic level that most closely corresponds to your highest level achieved.
- Entering Freshmen
- Recent Associate’s or Bachelor’s Graduates
- Graduate Students
- Thesis or Dissertation Research